I here present your Highness with the fruits of a very few leisure hours, stolen from the short intervals of a world of business, and of an employment quite alien from such amusements as this:
- Ellis tells a story just as sad as the one in my last post.
- Ed lampoons Sir Vidia. I remind him about the monkeys.
- TEV remembers McGahern.
- RSB talks with the wonderful Josipovici.
- AS Kline offers a nice archive of classic poetry in translation.
- Patrick Kurp writes about Kazin (via BooksInq)
- Literary translators blog.
- New books, all kinds.
The intro’s from Swift. But you knew that.